Your data seems to be vulnerable and prone to risk with the increased threat and cybercrime to your data. Looking over it, the company introduced an antivirus software that is specifically developed for protecting your data from the virus as well as the third party that might be harmful. That is Kaspersky Antivirus Security. This software is designed by America and has some integrated attributes that will definitely protect the PC with any kind of virus and third party.
It has been introduced and become one of the most demanded antivirus applications for users. It has an easy user interface, easy commands and smart functioning that makes its place in everyone’s heart. People love to use this application to protect their personal data, sensitive information and any kind of virus that may loss of all important files.
When you are going to use this application then you will be asked for username and password to work and keep your own security Id. It then turns out disappointing when Kaspersky Antivirus has stopped working. It gets you stuck and will keep your data and information in danger.
In this blog post we will discuss some reasons and resolution to troubleshoot the ‘Stopped Working’ issue:
• It is possible that you must not have updated device’s windows
• It might be possible that you have not updated the antivirus application
• There is a possibility of third-party antivirus software in the same device
• You can encounter the glitch in your internet connection
• It also may happen when your subscription has been expired
These are the exact reasons that restrict the Kaspersky to work and put you in trouble. Well, it can be easily resolved with the help of the following steps. Anyone having a non-technical background can be easily resolved the problem and makes the antivirus software ready to work smoothly.
To fix this glitch, you will need to uninstall and reinstall the Kaspersky security solution. Then follow these methods
• Make sure that you have your activation key on separate media. Keep it safe on the piece of paper from the product box, email in your mailbox and your Kaspersky account.
• After that, it is advisable to uninstall the security solution. For that, open the Control Panel, select Programs and then select the security solution and then click on Uninstall.
• After that visit Official website of Kaspersky Lab and download the installer for the security solution you have been using.
• Then, restart your PC
• After that, run the installer and then follow the installation instructions prompted on screen
• In the end, activate the security solution by using your activation key.
Well, by using these methods, you can easily resolve the issue without any technical help. But, if you are facing any issue while doing this then in that case, it is recommended to take proper guidance of technical experts by calling at Kaspersky Support Toll Free Number UK. The technical experts are available 24x7 and will provide exact resolution to solve the problem.